My #Narrator interview on the Talking Audiobooks #podcast is LIVE! Many thanks to Casey Trowbridge for having me. Have a listen! 😀 👂🏻
We discuss backpacking, accents, and of course, a lot about audiobooks.
(FWIW, I never considered myself a true opera singer. I dabbled in all genres. My 1st union show was a Beatles-style rock musical.) 😎🚬
You can listen via iTunes, Podbean, etc. or directly via the website (https://talkingaudiobooks.com).
Audio sample within podcast:
WE EAT OUR OWN by Kea Wilson (Satire, Thriller):
Other #Audiobooks referenced in this podcast:
• ROCHAMBEAU: WASHINGTON'S IDEAL LIEUTENANT
• THE HORROR ON THE LINKS: The Complete Tales of Jules De Grandin, Volume One
• WE WILL NOT GO TO TUAPSE
• CHURCHILL, ROOSEVELT, & CO. (releasing May/June)
• MAXIMUM VOLUME: THE LIFE OF BEATLES PRODUCER GEORGE MARTIN
• LIVE FROM NEW YORK: THE COMPLETE, UNCENSORED HISTORY OF SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
• BANANA: THE FATE OF THE FRUIT THAT CHANGED THE WORLD
• THE NIGHTFALL DUOLOGY (releasing Summer 2018)
Post a Comment